Consent Term for Data Processing
I freely and unequivocally state that I agree with the processing of my personal data for the specific purpose of the business relationship established with the COMPANY SG AMERICA LTD, a private legal entity, headquartered at Chambers Road Town, VG1110, British Virgin Islands, herein represented under the terms of its articles of association, herein in the capacity and hereinafter referred to as CONTROLLING COMPANY, in accordance with Law No. 13,709 - Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (LGPD).
By expressing my acceptance of this term, I give my consent and agree that the Controller make decisions regarding the treatment of my personal data or that of my company, necessary for the enjoyment of the CONTROLLER's services/products, as well as carry out the processing of such data. , involving operations such as those referring to collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction.
I. Personal Data - The Controller is authorized to make decisions regarding the treatment and to carry out the treatment of the following personal data of the Holder, essential for the maintenance of the contractual relationship:
- Marital status
- Phone number
- US visa
II. Purposes of Data Processing - The data have the following purposes
1. Allow identification and contact between the CONTROLLER and the Holder for purposes of business relationship.
2. Enable a CONTROLLER to use such data to provide services and prepare reports;
3. Enable the CONTROLLER to send or provide the Owner with its products, paid or free of charge.
4. Allow the CONTROLLER to feed its internal bank of customer registration, for the purpose of knowing the link of the commercial relationship.
5. Enable the CONTROLLER to use such data in Market Research;
6. Enable CONTROLLER to use data in the dissemination, recommends that the participants plan campaigns or promoted events;
7. Enable the CONTROLLER to use such data for its communication pieces;
8. Enable the CONTROLLER to use such data to issue contracts, Invoices and related Financial Documents;
9. Enable a CONTROLLER to use such services to facilitate the provision of different services in addition to those primarily contracted, provided that the client also demonstrates interest in contracting new services;
10. It is possible that the CONTROLLER uses such data to maintain a customer database to facilitate future contact to offer products/services.
All provided by the credit holder relative to a credit identifier not provided by the data intermediary by the credit card, nor provided by the credit holder to the credit card, as they will be provided by the holder directly by the credit card and the card operator.
III. Data Sharing - The CONTROLLER is authorized to share the Owner's personal data with other data processing agents, if necessary for the provision of the contracted service, observing the principles and guarantees established by Law No. 13,709.
IV. Data Security - The CONTROLLER will adopt all security, technical and administrative measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and from accidental or unlawful situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or any form of inappropriate or illicit treatment.
In accordance with art. 48 of Law No. 13,709, the CONTROLLER shall notify the Holder and the Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados (ANPD) of the occurrence of a security incident that may cause significant risk or damage to the Holder.
V. Termination of Data Processing and Deletion - The CONTROLLER may maintain and process the Owner's personal data throughout the period in which they are relevant to the scope of the purposes listed in this term for the common interest of the parties.
I am aware that I may request via email or correspondence to the CONTROLLER, at any time, the deletion of my personal data, being aware that it may be unfeasible for the Controller to continue providing products or services after the deletion of personal data.
VI. Rights of the Holder - The Holder has the right to obtain from the Controller, in relation to the data processed by him, at any time and upon request:
I - confirmation of the existence of treatment; II - access to data; III - correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; IV - anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the provisions of Law No. 13,709; V - portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request and observing commercial and industrial secrets, in accordance with the regulation of the controlling body; V - portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulation of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets; VI - elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in the cases provided for in art. 16 of Law No. 13,709; VII - information on public and private entities with which the controller made shared use of data; VIII - information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial; IX - revocation of consent, pursuant to § 5 of art. 8 of Law No. 13,709.
This consent may be revoked by the Holder, at any time, upon request via email or correspondence to the Controller.