Customer registration data are not disclosed to third parties, except when necessary for the purpose of the contract, for collection or participation in promotions requested by customers. Your personal data is a fundamental part so that the advisory process can be carried out, within the contracted conditions.
Data processing agent: SG AMERICA LTD
SG AMERICA LTD 's role in data processing: Predominantly controller
Type of personal information collected: SG AMERICA LTD collects the information that the Client provides for the feasibility study and advice for emigration to the United States.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
- To provide the purchased services;
- To keep you informed of the status of your case;
- To coordinate with partners the services to carry out the process;
- To send communications about services and provide a better Customer experience.
The General Data Protection Law (LGPD) guarantees the Customer the right to request SG AMERICA LTD, at any time, upon formal request, through the data protection officer, for all information regarding the data processed.
Personal data - any information relating to a person that identifies him or that, used in combination with other processed information, identifies an individual. Also, any information through which it is possible to identify a person or to contact him.
Processing of personal data - processing of personal data is considered to be the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, communication, transfer, dissemination or extracting data from individuals.
- Data subject - any natural person who has their personal data processed by SG AMERICA LTD;
- Purpose - what we want to achieve with the processing of personal data.
- Necessity - the processing of personal data must be limited to the minimum necessary for the intended purpose. That is, it must be relevant, proportionate and not excessive.
- Consent - clear and objective authorization that the data subject gives for the processing of his/her personal data for a previously stipulated purpose. After giving consent, you can revoke it at any time. The revocation does not cancel the processing carried out previously.
It applies to all SG AMERICA LTD customers, including those registered on the website, Instagram, Facebook or other social networks, who somehow have personal data processed by us.
2. What kind of personal information do we collect and use?
SG AMERICA LTD collects and stores the following types of information:
Information you provide to us: SG AMERICA LTD collects information from the Customer by completing a form (physical or digital). Among the information that may be requested are: full name, e-mail, ID, date of birth, gender, address, telephone numbers, profession, marital status, if you have children, assets, etc.
Information Collected by Mobile Device: When you download or use our app, we may receive data about your location and your mobile device. We may use this information to deliver personalized content such as advertisements, search results and more. Most mobile devices allow the Customer to turn off location services.
3. Why do we ask for your personal data?
Data is needed to:
- delivery of the contracted service;
- optimize your interaction with us;
- ensure the security of the website, its application and the data it processes;
- inform the Client about offers and publicize our services;
- comply with legal obligations;
- administrative and management purposes.
Providing the data allows:
- deliver the purchased services;
- send updates on the status of the contract process and service communications;
- coordinate with partners the delivery or availability of services;
- provide services tailored to the Customer's needs;
- improve customers' shopping experience at SG AMERICA LTD;
- perform market analysis and research;
- keep the Customer informed about the services we offer;
SG AMERICA LTD uses legal bases, which may vary according to the purpose of collection, to process customer personal data. The storage period may change depending on the legal basis applicable to each situation and the purpose.
3.1 Marketing Services
The marketing services are offered through free communications about the services directed to the Customer, related to his interest. This service covers emails, SMS and WhatsApp. It is worth mentioning that the Customer can cancel the service, at any time, upon simple request to SG AMERICA LTD.
4. With whom do we share your data?
The information collected will only be shared when necessary: (i) for the adequate provision of the services object of its activities with partner companies; (ii) protection in the event of conflict; (iii) upon court decision or request from a competent authority; (iv) with companies that provide technological and operational infrastructure, such as payment intermediary companies and information storage service providers.
5. International Data Transfer
As SG AMERICA LTD 's activities are aimed at emigration advice, certain services may require the transfer of your data to the United States.
In these cases, the data is treated in accordance with the GDPL (General Data Protection Law) and other protection legislation. We take security measures in accordance with our policies and adopt standard clauses in contracts with suppliers and service providers.
6. How long do we store personal information?
We store Customer information in accordance with the statute of limitations of Brazilian law.
7. What are the data subject's rights?
From the beginning of the term of the LGPD, the holder of the personal data will have the right to obtain from SG AMERICA LTD, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding their data.
SG AMERICA LTD will have 15 days to respond to holders' requests. Requests will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation and, for legal reasons, some requests may not be met.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, can exercise their rights through:
I. confirmation of the existence of treatment;
II. data access;
III. correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
IV. anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the provisions of this Law;
V. portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulation of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
VI. deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder;
VII. information from public and private entities with which the controller made shared use of data;
VIII. information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of denial;
IX. revocation of consent.
8. How to exercise your rights?
To change your preferences regarding notifications (including marketing communications) at any time, you can ask SG AMERICA LTD. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can also unsubscribe by clicking on the link sent along with the marketing email.
9. How can you keep your personal information safe?
SG AMERICA LTD uses the best security protocols to preserve the privacy of Customer data, but also recommends individual protection measures.
To maintain the security and protection of your personal data provided when registering or contracting the services.
10. Other important data protection information
11. How can I contact the SG AMERICA LTD Data Protection Officer?
The data protection officer is the person in charge chosen by SG AMERICA LTD to act as a communication channel between the controller, the data subjects and the Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados (ANPD), when it is formalized. Any questions can be sent to the email email@example.com or via the WhatsApp messaging app +55 11 2387-4253
12. Legislation and forum
This policy will be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with the Laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, especially Law No. 13,709/2018, regardless of the laws of other states or countries, and the Customer's domicile is competent to resolve any doubts arising from this document.
SG AMERICA LTD
Chambers Road Town, VG1110, British Virgin Islands